torsdag 22 februari 2007

Stulen idé

Vicky presenterade en sån kul idé som jag snodde rakt av *I´m a bad girl*. Schlieri hade lämnat lite roliga svar på sin hemsida. Här kommer the best of Matti Hautamäki & Arttu Lappi. Nu svarar dom inte så här på alla frågor men dum fråga kräver dumt svar. JAG tycker det är döskoj, andra tycker säkert dom är oförskämda. Men hey jag gillar dom! Och eftersom jag är en bekväm människa tänker jag inte översätta från engelskan.......

Fast allra först måste jag ju presentera den bästa frågan och det bästa svaret av alla:

Q: hi arttu! why is it that havu is always looking so sad, as he would start to cry every moment? ;-) Are u kiddin` on him so badly? *ggg*
Arttu: He is an ordinary Finn. :)

Å det är just DET som gör Havu såååååå adorable!

The best of Matti:

Q: Why is your sponsors columne empty? You don´t have any sponsors?
A: Ööh.. Too lazy for that...

Q: I have one question after weekend in Planica, by the way you were great. How do you feel before the fly on Velikanka? Are you scared? I heard that some mesures had been take in slovenian team and the jumpers had their pulse in breakfast time around 200 and they weren't phisically active. Also Zupan (head slovenian coach) said that three days of skiflying are incredebly hard for a jumper and fear is something natural. So what can you say about that?
A: What a load of c**p....

Q: Do u have actually nothin betta to do than answering our questions? i mean it´s nice that u do that, but if i were in your place i wouldn´t do that...maybe i´m an even more mean person than u are...
A: Don't you have anything better to do than write here?

Q: If you are angry on some of "your" fans. You arent a proffesional because you dont have good relationship with you fans.What do you say about that ****?
A: What makes you think that I'm angry to someone, quite opposite, I'm amused. So relax... And take a beer or two...

Q: Do you know if there is any difference between Ylivoima and Uusi Aukema ? If yes, what is it ???
A: Yes, the name.

Q: If you would have only one more day left to live, what would you do?
A: I wouldn´t write this...

Q: 1. what do you do when you don´t have training?2. And i have read that you study so what do you study?3.i read that you have a new girl friend... is it true?
A: 1) I´ll try to live. 2) Meaning of life. 3) New, old, ex, none... Pick one ...

Q: Do you have any other job except skijumping? You wrote once that you don´t get any money for jumping, only premium for winning- but you must have some source of income or will you be still dependent on parents...?
A: No I don´t but I´ll get along, they are gonna low the alcohol taxes here in Finland, so economily, I´ll be just fine..."

Q: Have u ever had any operation??And why don´t u show ur chest ( i mean in summer) like others skijumpers??
A: No, and cause I´m a little bit fatty

Q: Ya answers are really fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya treat ya fans as if they are some stupid persons!! i bet ya that ya wouldn´t like it, if somebody treats ya that way!!! think about it man!!!
A: Whats'ya'prablam?

Q: 1) Do jumpers know what the wind conditions are before they jump?2) Is it ever difficult for jumpers to see their coach dropping the flat go jump? They seem ever so far down...3) Do you ever speak to any of the Japanese dudes? Kasai, Funaki, Higashi, etc.? Do they speak English...?
A: 1) Usually we know.... 2) If you ain´t blind, you usually see it.3) if we are drunk, becAuse drunken people use the same language...

Q: I´ve to say your behavior is pretty shit!!!!!!!!
A: Well thank you, it´s always a pleasure!..

Q: Hy Matti!is that true....? I´ve read somewhere that you will be a father in a few months....
A: Really? I heard the same thing about two years ago...

Q: Matti, you were soooooooo sweet when you had longer hair...Why you have so SHORT hair now??? Why?
A: I´m sorry, from now on I´ll ask before I cut my hair...

Q: Hi Matti! At the races you seem very angry, even when you win. Are you really angry, or is it just an act?
A: I´m sorry if my face doesn´t please you...

And the best of Arttu Lappi

Q: hi arttu, why aren't you updating your q&a more often? don't you get enough questions? Or are you just too lazy? would be great if you could find some time in your busy shedule for some updates.
A: Usually I just have sth better to do. This is all optional...it isn´t my duty to answer even this question.

Q: why is the finnjumping.info homepage not working?
A: I´m not the webmaster.

Q: How would You define a word 'fanatism'?
A: There are quite many kind of fans...ask them.

Q: hi arttu! can you tell me why you can speak german?? i think it's not usual that a finish man can speak german! or is my information not wright!?
A: Why do you speak English?

Inga kommentarer: