torsdag 25 oktober 2007

Intervju med Janne Ahonen

This summer Janne was in Finland and spent time with his family and on his boat between some jumping training and drag races. He kindly accepted to talk a bit and to answer some questions about summer and some of his memories.

At what time do you wake up?
I wake up at 7am, 7.30am. In general it's Tiia that wakes up first.
What do you eat for breakfast?
I drink more or less three cups of coffee.
What do you eat for lunch?
I eat something around 5pm.
What's your favorite meal?
I don't have many. But in summer I like barbecue.
How do you relax?
In summer I'm used to relax on my boat.
What's your favorite season?
Summer and winter.
What do you prefer in summer?
To be short I'll say going out with the boat when it's not planned or barbecue in family.
When do you watch TV?
I watch TV in the evening after the news. Sometimes we watch TV on the boat.
A good movie, it's...
Based on a true story.
How do you use Internet?
Almost everyday especially for my company (ref: Radius)
In what are you good at?
In my company management.
Do you have any bad habit?
Yes, to say that I'll do my work the following day.
What's your own success?
To be successful with another passion (dragracing).
What's your philosophy with money?
I think that when you are poor there is no risk if you buy only cheap items.
What do you think of the other sex?
I'm admirative!
How often do you meet your friends?
Very rarely because I'm on the road 200 days a year.
Are you going often to party?
Nowadays less and less often...
What means family for you?
It's the most important in the world.
What did you heritate from your mother/father?
My mother gave me the finesse and the creativity.
Any nice childhood memory?
A trip in caravan through Finland with my little brother.
Where is your favorite place in Finland
At my place.
Where is your favorite place in Lahti?
The sport centre.
Any pleasant travel?
My honeymoon in the Seychelles islands.
What's your dream trip?
I don't really know. I'm traveling in the stars for more than 15 years and that, it's a dream.

Och ifall ni har missat det så ska han ha barn igen. Ska komma i nyår om allt går som planerat.

7 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

When you copy an article from a website, it would be great to indicate the address of that website or blog. The interview is from ESS but I needed time to do the translation. By respect for me thanks to do a link to my blog.

Greetings,
janne-ahonen.myblog.fr

Tasja sa...

Så var visst en källa till. Jag är inte så bra på franska så jag tog orginaltidningen som källa men nu har jag rättat till det hela och angivit två som källa till intervjun.

Unknown sa...

Yeah, okay. It's important to write the original site but also the version that you copy. English, Swedish and so one. Some official websites are doing it (e.g Eurosport FR) so why not the non-professional? It's just a question of respect.

Tasja sa...

Håller helt med! Så nu har jag gjort det och hoppas allt är ok? Gjorde en miss, erkänt det och rättat till det.

Unknown sa...

My Swedish is too bad to understand what you wrote...

Tasja sa...

I totally agree! I have add a second source, and hope it is okay? I made a misstake, I confess it and correct it.

In English what I just wrote in Swedish.

Unknown sa...

Thank you very much

PS: your blog is very interesting.